Saturday, February 6, 2021

Blog 38 - Before i knew your name

 


Before I knew your name,
Before I saw your chin and your nose,
Before I counted your fingers and toes,
I asked heaven for someone as wonderful as you,
And ever prayer and wish came true.
I dreamed of you…
Before I knew your name.

WEARING:
Head: LeLUTKA - Head Lilly
Body: AvatarLove - LoveMomma Body
Shape: Made by me
Skin: ItGirls - Kali

(I'm official BETA AvatarLove Blogger for the LoveMomma Body)
AvatarLove - LoveMomma Body (Body is in BETA still! Wanna try a demo, you can go to the zooby SIM)

Teleport


This is NOT "Just another body". What makes ♥ MOMMA so special? We will tell you!
♥ It has a growing fetus inside of it where you have the option to watch the fetus grow.
♥ It gives birth to a Animesh Newborn.
♥ It has a comprehensive pregnancy experience and free partner HUD.
♥ The belly is controlled through animations, not sliders.
♥ It has a high resolution, working BOM vagina that animates opening to give birth and more! ;D
♥ It is fully BOM. No more Alpha or Style Layer HUDs needed for control.
♥ It has a Mood Meter & Fertility Meter, as well as a Love Quest, which allows you to Hug & Kiss from your body HUD all in ONE optional Game/Experience/HUD!
♥ It has options to purchase food and drinks from ♥ MOMMA HUD or Parther HUD which increases Momma's Mood Meter.
♥ It has an optional birth control so you do not have to get pregnant if you do not want to.



No comments:

Post a Comment