Monday, March 29, 2021

Blog 44 - I'll be okay


Just wanted you to know, you ain't alone
Keep a smile on your face, everything's gonna be fine
I love you
 
They say, "You should smile more"
Darlin', show your eyes more
Aren't you satisfied?
I'm tired of tryna please some-
One who doesn't even
Care what's on my mind
 
I don't need you to wipe my tears
Don't you know I'm only tryin' to disappear?
 
Don't wanna be young and sad another day longer
Don't wanna feel numb or mad until I go under
And I know that you only want me to be happy
But I still feel lonely tonight
Don't wanna be young and sad another day longer
Another day longer
 
WEARING:
Head: LeLUTKA - Head Lilly
Body: AvatarLove - LOVEMOMMA Persephone **New**
Hair: TRUTH Flirt - Redhead
Shirt: Mommalicious - Cropped T-shirt MILITARY

Decoration:
GOOSE - Vintage door room divider

No comments:

Post a Comment