Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Blog 24 - Guard Down


I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down


WEARING:
Head: Catwa - HDPRO MajerSoft
Shape: Made by me
Skin: . MILA . Annie Skin (CATWA HDPRO)
Hair: Stealthic - Always @Collabor88
Glasses: DS (Deep Static) - Wendy Glasses @Cosmopolitan **NEW**
Mainstore DS

FURNITURE & DECOR:
GOOSE - Winter barrel set
GOOSE - Pergola and privacy screen
GOOSE - Waterside pergola
GOOSE - Potted pine trees


EVENT INFO:
- Cosmopolitan
Event Opening Date: November 30, 2020
Event Closing Date: December 12, 2020

- Collabor88
Event Opening Date: December 8, 2020
Event Closing Date: January 6, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment